Katy Claire Funke
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN MUSIC
The College of Idaho
Summa Cum Laude
Major: Vocal Performance
Minors: Psychology and Biology
- The Boston Conservatory at Berklee Vocal Pedagogy Professionals Program, Boston, MA
- Vocal Arts Festival, Colorado Springs, CO
- Vocal Performance studies at the Hall Musco Conservatory of Music, Orange, CA
- Notre Dame Summer Opera Institute, South Bend, IN
- Broadway Artists Alliance Summer Vocal Intensive, New York, NY
- Voice: 18 years of training in Classical, Musical Theatre, and Contemporary styles.
- Teachers: Sara Bielanski, Dr. Mari Jo Tynon, Patricia Gee, Margie Koenig, Jamie Theitten, Meghan LaFlam
- Dance: 12 years of training in ballet, tap, hip-hop, jazz, and modern styles.
- Teachers: Zetta Alderman, Kelli Brown, Melissa Larson, Jessica Ruffel
- RYT-200 registered yoga instructor
- Mentor: Shannon Wells Femenia
- Training in Alexander Technique
Classical concert and Opera
|Pamina||Die Zauberflöte, Mozart|
|Errand Girl||Louise, Charpentier|
|Chorus||Suor Angelica, Puccini|
|Featured Soloist||Sawtooth Cello Choir Annual Concert|
|Featured Soloist||A Night at the Opera, The College of Idaho|
|Audrey||Little Shop of Horrors, Menken|
|Hildy||On The Town, Bernstein|
|Polly||Crazy for You, Gershwin|
|Ensemble||Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Lloyd-Webber|
|Lead||Celtic Dreams, Disk Eyes Productions|
|Lead||Katy Lootens, Disk Eyes Productions|
|Backup||20 More Fantastik Kids Songs, Disk Eyes Productions|
|Backup||Little Playdates – Critter Friends, Disk Eyes Productions|
Commercial Acting / Modeling
|Narrator (Lead)||Commercial ad, Social SEO|
|Patient (Supporting)||Commercial ad, Sandstone Care Center|
|Friend (Supporting)||Commercial ad, TruSmile|
|Model||Commercial ad, La Madera Beauty|
|Model / Princess Performer||Commercial ad, Sweet Celebrations|
Related Work Experience
Student Intern – Caldwell Fine Arts (2014)
Vocal Recording Artist – Disk Eyes Productions (2007 – 2011)
Miss Idaho Outstanding Teen – Miss America Organization (2010 – 2011)
- Event planning: have planned and hosted over 200 children’s birthday parties.
- Program design and employee training: have planned and lead training programs as a business consultant.
- Trained in SEO and digital marketing: have managed business accounts in Google AdWords, social media, and website optimization.
- Interior design consulting
- Wig and makeup design
- High attention to detail: have done copy editing for organizational documents, and quality control management.
- Love working with children: have worked as a summer nanny, children’s entertainer, and have taught dance and singing lessons to ages 3+.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Can sing in Italian, French, German, Latin, Spanish and Gaelic
- Amateur baker
- Amateur photographer
- Basic piano skills
Visit my Linkedin for complete work experience.